UPDATE: Thanks for participating!
June 27th is Sunglasses Day. We love Sunglasses Day at VSP because of our annual #SunglassesDay Tweetstakes. This year we’re at it again, and you can snag a free pair of Dragon floatable suns.
If you’ve taken part in the #SunglassesDay Tweetstakes before, you know we love to include a good cause. This year, we’re teaming up with up-and-coming non-profit The View From 42. Randy Abbott, the founder, touches the lives of people with disabilities, including disabled veterans like himself.
For every entry in the #SunglassesDay Tweetstakes, we’ll give a dollar to Dragon toward sunglasses for the veterans Randy works with—up to $3,000!
Why are sunglasses important for veterans? Find out by following along on Twitter!
When: Friday, June 27 from 7:00 am PT to 7:00 pm PT
How to Enter:
- Follow @VSPVisionCare and @DragonAlliance on Twitter.
- Visit the Dragon Alliance Floatable Sunglasses Collection: http://bit.ly/floatables
- Click on the pair you like the most and tweet the link to it and/or the name of it (you can even select “tweet” from beneath the product right on the website)
- Make sure you tag @dragonalliance and include the hashtag #SunglassesDay in your tweet. (Ex. “I love these THE JAM @dragonalliance floatable sunnies! http://ow.ly/vZW3I #sunglassesday”)
- Enter up to 5 times per hour.
- Winners will be DM’d on Twitter.
View the official rules here.